Dolly Parton's Imagination Library
Family Educ.&Title I Rights
Emergency Safety Interventions
KS Department of Education
Severe Weather Procedures
Test Out Policy
Title I Parents Right to Know
USD 490 Policies & Board Policy
Wildcat Booster Club Membership
EHS Course Handbook
Staff Handbooks & Menus
Differentiated Instruction Wiki
ESOL Resource Wiki
Board of Education
BOE Meeting Agenda
BOE Meeting Minutes
July 13, 2015
June 29, 2015
June 8, 2015
May 11, 2015
April 13, 2015
March 30, 2015
March 9, 2015
February 9, 2015
Budget at a Glance
Butler County Special Education Coop
Introduction to 490
Strategic Plan 12-16
El Dorado High
El Dorado High-Extend
El Dorado Middle
2015-16 DynaCal Calendar
2015-16 Wall Calendar
2015-2016 1-page Calendar
Focus on 490 Newsletters
14-15 Annual Report
USD 490 e-News
Landscape Project - EHS
Board of Directors
School Grant Application
1:1 iPad Initiative - Elem.
1:1 iPad Initiative - EMS
1:1 Laptop Initiative - EHS
Elementary App Request
EMS App Request
Technology Directors Wiki
Tech Support Wiki
• Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (DTaP): five (5) doses required. Four doses acceptable if dose 4 given on or after the 4th birthday. A single dose of Tdap required at grades 7-9 grade if no previous history of Tdap vaccination regardless of interval since the last Td vaccine.
• Poliomyelitis (IPV/OPV): four (4) doses required. One dose required after age 4 regardless of the number of previous doses, with a 6 month minimum interval from the previous dose
• Measles, Mumps, Rubella: two (2) doses required.
• Hepatitis B: three (3) doses required through grade 11.
• Varicella (chickenpox): two doses required for grades K-2 and 7; one dose required for grades 3-6 and 8-11 unless history of varicella disease documented by a licensed physician. Two doses are currently recommended by the ACIP for all ages.
• Haemophilus influenzae type b (HIB): three doses required for children less than 5 yrs of age in early childhood programs. Total doses needed for series completion is dependent on the type of vaccine and the age of the child when doses given.
• Pneumococcal conjugate (PCV7): four doses required for children less than 5 yrs of age in early childhood programs. Total doses needed dependent on the age of the child when doses given.
• Hepatitis A: two doses required for children less than 5 yrs of age in early childhood programs.
Additional Immunization Information
Vision, hearing and dental screenings are provided each year at selected grade levels and upon request. The school nurse and nurse aides will notify a parent only if screening results are not within normal limits.
In order for children to receive medicine while at school, the forms (click
for forms) must be appropriately filled out and returned to the school prior to its administration. Each request expires at the end of the current school year.
Budget Form 150 & Budget Profile
How to Request a Transcript
Severe Weather Procedures
8/3/2015 JE/LE PAWS Meeting
Tue, 26 May 2015 11:01:27 -0400
8/3/2015 SE-PTO Meeting
Tue, 26 May 2015 10:21:08 -0400
8/4/2015 490- Walk-In Enrollment
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thu, 07 May 2015 11:28:17 -0400
8/4/2015 GE-PTO Meeting
Tue, 26 May 2015 10:10:34 -0400
8/4/2015 EMS-PRIDE Meeting
Fri, 22 May 2015 18:53:42 -0400
Last Refreshed 7/28/2015 7:52:46 AM
Please enter your username and password below.
If you are a new user, click
I forgot my username or password.