Dolly Parton's Imagination Library
Emergency Safety Interventions
Family Educ.&Title I Rights
Kansas Career & College Ready Standards
KS Department of Education
Severe Weather Procedures
Test Out Policy
Title I Parents Right to Know
USD 490 Policies & Board Policy
Wildcat Booster Club Membership
EHS Course Handbook
Staff Handbooks & Menus
Differentiated Instruction Wiki
ESOL Resource Wiki
Board of Education
BOE Meeting Agenda
BOE Meeting Minutes
September 12, 2016
August 8, 2016
July 11, 2016
June 13, 2016
May 9, 2016
April 11, 2016
March 11, 2016
March 7, 2016
Budget at a Glance
Butler County Special Education Coop
District Video Tour
Introduction to 490
Strategic Plan 12-16
El Dorado High
El Dorado High-Extend
El Dorado Middle
2016-17 DynaCal Calendar
2016-17 Wall Calendar
2016-2017 1-page Calendar
15-16 Annual Report
Bond Issue on May 24 Ballot
Focus on 490 Newsletters
Landscape Project - EHS
USD 490 e-News
Board of Directors
School Grant Application
1:1 iPad Initiative - Elem.
1:1 iPad Initiative - EMS
1:1 Laptop Initiative - EHS
Elementary App Request
EMS App Request
Technology Directors Wiki
Tech Support Wiki
• Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (DTaP): five (5) doses required. Four doses acceptable if dose 4 given on or after the 4th birthday. A single dose of Tdap required at grades 7-9 grade if no previous history of Tdap vaccination regardless of interval since the last Td vaccine.
• Poliomyelitis (IPV/OPV): four (4) doses required. One dose required after age 4 regardless of the number of previous doses, with a 6 month minimum interval from the previous dose
• Measles, Mumps, Rubella: two (2) doses required.
• Hepatitis B: three (3) doses required through grade 11.
• Varicella (chickenpox): two doses required for grades K-2 and 7; one dose required for grades 3-6 and 8-11 unless history of varicella disease documented by a licensed physician. Two doses are currently recommended by the ACIP for all ages.
• Haemophilus influenzae type b (HIB): three doses required for children less than 5 yrs of age in early childhood programs. Total doses needed for series completion is dependent on the type of vaccine and the age of the child when doses given.
• Pneumococcal conjugate (PCV7): four doses required for children less than 5 yrs of age in early childhood programs. Total doses needed dependent on the age of the child when doses given.
• Hepatitis A: two doses required for children less than 5 yrs of age in early childhood programs.
Additional Immunization Information
Vision, hearing and dental screenings are provided each year at selected grade levels and upon request. The school nurse and nurse aides will notify a parent only if screening results are not within normal limits.
In order for children to receive medicine while at school, the forms (click
for forms) must be appropriately filled out and returned to the school prior to its administration. Each request expires at the end of the current school year.
Budget Form 150 & Budget Profile
How to Request a Transcript
Severe Weather Procedures
9/30/2016 490- All Schools Dismiss 2 Hours Early
Tue, 01 Mar 2016 15:29:42 -0400
9/30/2016 7/8 Girls Tennis, Ark City,Winfield,Goddard MS,Eisenhower Middle School,Haysville,Independence,Maize South Middle,Parsons Middle,Maize
Thu, 02 Jun 2016 09:42:51 -0400
9/30/2016 EHS - Homecoming Assembly
Mon, 30 May 2016 13:50:02 -0400
9/30/2016 USD 490 Homecoming Parade
Mon, 30 May 2016 13:52:28 -0400
9/30/2016 EHS - Booster Club Tailgate Party
Sun, 29 May 2016 20:01:46 -0400
Last Refreshed 9/30/2016 1:01:14 PM
Please enter your username and password below.
If you are a new user, click
I forgot my username or password.