Tuesday, May 9th, 2017 Morning Announcements
· CRIMESTOPPERS REPORT - There was a Apple headset with a microphone taken from Mr. Nichols classroom last Friday during three block. If you have information that help us locate this headset you may be eligible for a small cash reward. Turn information in to Mr. House or Officer Spivey
· Circle of Friends field trip is Wednesday, May 10th. Please report to Ms. Winn’s room at 8:45. We will return by 2:45. If you are on the FOCUS list, you may NOT go unless the grade has been brought up to passing. If you did not sign up for a sack lunch, please make sure to bring one or money for the concession stand. Cost for admittance is $4.00.
· The Class of 2017 officers are currently planning for this year’s Senior Banquet. The banquet will be held on Thursday, May 19th at 6:00 PM. We will have scholarship recognitions, senior speeches, and watch the senior video. And, of course, there will be a great catered dinner! This is an event you do not want to miss! The cost for seniors will be $15.00. Tickets will be available beginning Monday, May 8th through Friday, May 13th from Mr. Miller.
· "The start of a new tradition…..Senior Kisses. Senior kisses are a way for you to give the seniors a final message as they graduate and move on. For each “kiss” you buy the senior of choice gets a note from you and a hershey kiss to go with it. The kisses are distributed at Senior Breakfast. Kisses are $0.25 each they will be sold at 5th block lunches and the forensic squad will be carrying them around."
· KAY is collecting Box Tops and Labels for Education until today. This is a class competition, and buckets are located in Ms. Fangmann’s room, room 208.
· Falling behind in class? Power Hour (After school help) is available from 3:05 pm to 4:00 pm, Monday thru Thursday, in room 231.