Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 Morning Announcements
· FCCLA members, please check your email for important announcements and reminders.
· FCCLA will be doing a painting project at the Safe House women's shelter on Central Avenue this Friday. If you are interested in doing some hands-on service for the community and/or if you're thinking about joining FCCLA next year, contact Mrs. Swan for information about how to be involved. No previous painting experience is necessary!
· Prom pictures are available in room 229 if you ordered pictures please come pick them up from Mrs. Ankrom.
· Juniors that are interested in attending BCC are invited to attend Grizzly Junior Day on Wednesday, April 26th. Please sign up in the Guidance Office.
· KAY is collecting pop tabs for the Ronald McDonald House during the month of April. This is a class competition. Buckets are located in room 208, Fang's classroom. The pop tabs will benefit the Ronald McDonald Houses in Wichita.
· Seniors: Is it confirmed that you will a Butler Grizzly next fall? If so, please let Ms. McKenzie or the counseling office know if you would like to participate in BCC Signing Day on April 19th during seminar.
· Seniors: There are still quite a few scholarships to apply for that have deadlines in April. Be sure to check out the counseling Wiki.
· KAY is collecting Box Tops and Labels for Education until May 1. This is a class competition, and buckets are located in Ms. Fangmann’s room, room 208.
· Falling behind in class? Power Hour (After school help) is available from 3:05 pm to 4:00 pm, Monday thru Thursday, in room 231.