EHS DECA students qualify for international competition
During the state DECA competition in Overland Park on March 4-7, seven EHS students qualified to compete in the International Career Development Conference which will take place in Anaheim, California April 25-29.
The following students qualified for the ICDC competition:
• Trevor Burnett & Nate Rhodes- 1st place in Financial Literacy Promotion Project
• Grace Myers- 2nd in Hospitality and Tourism Professional Selling
• Andrew Tipton- 4th in Business Finance
• Brock Harvey- 5th in Accounting Applications
• Sydney Harper- 5th in Marketing Communications
• Jarin Koehler- 6th in Sports and Entertainment Marketing
There were 22 EHS students who competed in the state DECA competition.