EHS DECA student qualifies for nationals
EHS student Marissa Eaton placed fourth and qualified for the national DECA competition during the state tournament in Overland Park on March 3-6. She will compete in Principles of Hospitality in Atlanta, Georgia April 21-25.
Ten students placed among the top ten of their role plays at mini awards.
• Christian Price- Sports Entertainment Marketing
• Jarin Koehler- Sports Entertainment Marketing
• Charles Connell- Quick Serve Restaurant Management
• Marissa Eaton- Principles of Hospitality
• Luke Walker- Business Services
• Andrew Tipton- Business Finance
• Channing Kimble and Erin Wranosky- Hospitality Team Decision Making
• Louie Tipton and Annalise Young- Hospitality Team Decision Making